The media planners are the professionals working in the various advertising and broadcasting agencies. Their main job role is to analyze the market conditions and to find out the target customers in order to increase the demand of the various services and businesses across the different media platforms.
To be a media planner, a candidate needs to hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications and advertising etc.
If you are one of the candidates opting for a media planner career, then below is a sample of the resume which you can use as a guide to prepare one for yourself.
Sample Media Planner Resume
Seeking a position as a media planner in your reputed media channel so that I can make use of my educational qualifications and skills in order to provide state of art service to the esteemed clients of your organization
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication.
- Well knowledgeable about the different modes of media such as television, magazines, radio and internet media.
- Well knowledgeable about the development of various advertisement campaigns.
- Practical working experience with digital media.
Organization’s name: SDS Media Co. Duration: 2011-2012
- Creating different media plans and presentations.
- Analyzing the results of the campaigns.
- Developing and implementing various advertising strategies in order to attract the target audience.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the clients and business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and mass communication, AHS College of Media, Phoenix.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and organizing capability.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty.
Disclaimer: All the above information’s put forward by me are true to the best of my knowledge.